NFT-gated communities and content are changing the status quo for creators
You may have heard about the trend of NFT-gated Discord servers!
But an NFT-gated Discord is not always the best option because it is not straight-forward or beginner-friendly. This small detail can hurt the first impression you make with your tokenised community.
The social space for your NFT holders should be:
- Easy to use
- Easy to find
- Accessible anywhere
- Supports all types of crypto wallets
- Allows you to craft custom experience
- Prevents imposters from gaining group access
- Provide a direct link between creators and holders
That’s why we’ve built Whaleroom from the ground up to tackle this growing industry problem.
It is a novel piece of blockchain-agnostic infrastructure for creators and content/entertainment/hospitality hosts to deliver seamless nft gated community experiences to their most loyal nft holders.
The team works around the clock to ensure that Whaleroom provides the best experience for nft gated communities.
Currently, nft standards supported by Whaleroom include: ERC-721 and BEP-721
Support for Hathor Network nft gated communities is also under development.
The idea is to integrate into Whaleroom the most popular blockchain networks that support tokens and nfts. There are roadmap plans to integrate other popular chains such as Avalanche, Solana, Kadena, Polkadot, and many more as the platform gains adoption from hosts!
What are the benefits of hosting your nft gated community or content on Whaleroom?
- Speed to market (deploy within a day OR integrate within a month)
- Saved costs building nft community infrastructure
- Low entry cost of $500/year to host your community (roughly $42/mo)
- Host token-gated research groups / vip lounges / learning areas or portals / anything really
- Provide complete anonymity to your holders
- Create a spam-free environment for your holders
- Grow customer loyalty and LTV through increased customer bonding
- Increase word of mouth via NFT secondary markets (ex: Opensea or Nileswap)
How can I created an NFT-gated community with my existing premium content to further monetize it?
- Start charging in crypto
- Give those who pay in crypto a small discount
- Make the content delivery mechanism Whaleroom for those who pay in crypto by sending them an NFT
- Set your room entry criteria to enforce holding at least 1 of your NFTs to enter your learning area on Whaleroom
Why do forward-thinking online entrepreneurs do this?
- Less processing fees (more profit)
- Faster revenue settlement (easier books and tax management)
- More appealing checkout flow for growing crypto native user segment
- Revenue optimisation via NFT secondary markets and royalty scenarios
If you are interested in exploring the possibilities of deploying an NFTs gated community, premium content offer, unique experience, or event, take the time to reach out to our team.
We would love to help you avoid costly mistakes or pitfalls that many run into if you are thinking of launching an nft gated experience. There’s no one-size-fits-all solution to your specific community/content project requirements and that’s why our years of experience in this niche can really help move the needle in the right direction.
Check out whaleroom.org or reach out via host.whaleroom.org today to learn more!